v1.6.0 Release Notes
Required changes to existing data:
- A project is now required to have at least one description, so potentially a description will need to be added to those projects that don't have one.
- Added a
- KnoraService waits on startup for a triplestore before trying to load the ontologies
- Accept queries in POST requests (@github#650).
- Allow a Gravsearch query to specify the IRI of the main resource (@github#871) (by allowing
langto be used with
OPTIONALcan now be nested in an
- Gravsearch now does type inference (@github#884).
- The Knora API v2 complex schema can now be used in Gravsearch, making it possible to search for list nodes (@github#899).
- Make project description required (@github#875).
Conversion to TEI:
- Conversion of standard standoff entities to TEI
- Custom conversion of project specific standoff entities and metadata to TEI
- The Knora specific Sipi configuration and scripts can now be found under the
- Documentation on how Sipi can be started changed (@github#404).
- Allow a class or property definition to have more than one object for
- Exclude list values from v2 fulltext search (@github#906).
- Allow the
langfunction to be used in a comparison inside AND/OR (@github#846).
- Fix the processing of resources with multiple incoming links that use the same property (@github#878).
- Fix the parsing of a FILTER inside an OPTIONAL (@github#879).
- Require the
matchfunction to be the top-level expression in a