- A project is now required to have at least one description, so potentially a description will need to be added to those projects that don’t have one.
- Added a
- KnoraService waits on startup for a triplestore before trying to load the ontologies
- Accept queries in POST requests (#650).
- Allow a Gravsearch query to specify the IRI of the main resource (#871) (by allowing
langto be used with
OPTIONALcan now be nested in an
- Gravsearch now does type inference (#884).
- The Knora API v2 complex schema can now be used in Gravsearch, making it possible to search for list nodes (#899).
- Make project description required (#875).
Conversion to TEI:
- Conversion of standard standoff entities to TEI
- Custom conversion of project specific standoff entities and metadata to TEI
- The Knora specific Sipi configuration and scripts can now be found under the
- Documentation on how Sipi can be started changed (#404).
- Allow a class or property definition to have more than one object for
- Exclude list values from v2 fulltext search (#906).